Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

No readme.txt file with premoderation download....

Of the enclosed files, it seemed obvious where to put all but the functions Jscript file, the default PHP file and the style CSS. Anyone with any ideas? Thx

Comments

• Options
    just put everything in its own folder under /path/to/vanilla/extensions/ and retain whatever folder hierarchy it came with.
  • Options
    so I just upload the folder called Premoderation into the extensions folder and all will be ok? I am sure I misunderstood you as that seems not quite right. IE, there are two text documents (email_comments_denial and email_discussion_denial) that seem to belong in the languages-English folder with the other existing text documents (email_banned, email_applicant etc). ????
  • Options
    yes, upload all of the included files into the extensions/premoderation/ folder, including the text files. then, in vanilla, go to settings -> extensions and you should see the premoderation extension. Tick the box, and it will be enabled.
  • Options
    Great! It worked (of course). Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Really this extension should be mentioned over here
This discussion has been closed.