Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

sticky hidden

edited March 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have the comment delete addon installed (deletes the comment from the database rather than hiding it)

What I would like to do is have the moderators able to hide comments/ discussions, and then super moderators (or admin) will either unhide it or delete it. (those that can view hidden comments / discussions)

so I want an extension that makes hidden discussions, or discussions with hidden comments float to the top of the d. list

Comments

• You can do this easily by modifying Bookmark Stickies, changing one line of code, line 37 to be:$sb->AddOrderBy('Active', 't', 'desc');

You might also want to change the extension name and the language definition on line 12 to make more sense to the new found purpose of the extension.
  • Oh, and change line 17 from this: if ($Context->Session->UserID > 0) {
    To this:if (($Context->Session->UserID > 0) && $Context->Session->User->Permission('PERMISSION_HIDE_DISCUSSIONS')) {
    so that only people who can actually view deleted discussions will see the option in their preferences.
  • Yea, I was trying to find a way to mod bookmark stickies, but I couldn't find the attributes in the database that made it a hidden discussion.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.