Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

What "Quote" Addon should i use in combination with FCKeditor?

edited October 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello! Who can help me? I am using FCKeditor and don´t know what "Quote" Addon is 100% working with FCKeditor. See: http://lussumo.com/addons/index.php?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords=quote FCKAjaxQuote -> seems to be the right one but users complaining its outdated and not working anymore :( AjaxQuote -> says: "Works with any format type without complex JS parsing" what actually FCKeditor is/does :( and so on... who is using FCKeditor also in combination with a QUOTE addon and could tell me the name and if its working fine? thx for helping!

Comments

• Options
    noone? :(
  • Options
    realy noone? :( wnyone can answer me my quesion pls?
  • Options
    It doesn't look like anyone has tested the compatibility like you want. You'll have to test them out yourself. (it will be faster) You should set it up on a non-production forum.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    hi fysiculuvr ... i tried them ... even the FCKAjaxQuote - which is specialy made for FCKeditor - wont work :( so maybe someone who is using also FCKeditor and any kind of quote addon could tell me something?
  • Options
    I just tried FCKAjaxQuote with FCKeditor and it seems to work well, at least on Firefox 3.02
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    I'm using FCKAjaxQuote and it works fine. There are a few add-ons that break it, though, such as Yellow fade so I avoid using those. I don't know which add-ons are the ones that break it, definitelly the ones that use any form of js, not purely php ones. Try disabling your js add-ons one by one and see when it starts working again.
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    thx, but i need all my js addons. so until there is a working quote addon (if ever) i will pass...
This discussion has been closed.