Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Cannot login.

edited March 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, i have installed vanilla 1.1.4 and some extensions: AddMember Announcement HtmlFormatter and changed some appreance by editing style css in theme catalog, after this i can not login into any account, i am sure that i am giving right password and login, because when i misspell any of it, system returns error. When i try to login, when hit "login", it opens main page of the forum without giving any error, but i am still not logged in, and thou i cant do anything restricted to logged users. what i tried and it hasnt helped: i have replaced whole themes catalog with that from the default installation, removed all the extensions i am pretty sure that this error is not extensions related, because as i remember i managed to login after installing all the extensions, i think i could have messed with something while editing the look of the forum, but even when i change all edited files to installation default it doesnt help. does anyone know what could have happened? best regards, Przemyslaw Ordyszewski
This discussion has been closed.