Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Problems with the server/mysql

edited April 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
hi, after uploading vanilla 1.1.4 i've installed the board, typed in the right mysql-datas and it worked. But since a short time an error occurs while loading the board. Safari shows: "Too many redirects occured trying to open "http:/...". This might occur if you open a page that is redirectet to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page". I have not changed any settings befor occuring the problem. I have uploaded another vanilla board, accessing the same mysql databank (so that the members and posts aren't deleted) but it's still the same problem. The wired thing is that the board has worked already. Can somebody may guess what the problem might be? Thanks for the answers, Nico edit: well, i made a new mysql databank for the new board and it worked. the question now is, how to save the dates from the old board?
This discussion has been closed.