Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

cannot click on the results of topic searches

edited April 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
You cannot click on the results of topic searches: http://www.getmiro.com/forum/search.php?PostBackAction=Search&Keywords=help&Type=Topics&btnSubmit=Search

Actually, there is a tiny spot on the top of the first result that's clickable, but that's it. Comment searches work fine.

I cannot see any of the html that makes the results, when I check the source. Nor can I see anything in Firebug (to debug the css). I've tried turning off all add-ons, and that didn't help either.

Everyone on my project is totally stumped, and we've been messing with it for a few weeks :( Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Comments

• Options
    Really weird page mate, froze up my Safari and Firefox.

One error showed up, it couldn't find your favicon...

href="//forum/themes/getmiro/styles/getmiro/favicon.ico"

...but that's hardly likely to be the cause.

Maybe take a look at the code, certainly weird.

Posted: Sunday, 6 April 2008 at 3:00PM

• Options
    Yeah, been looking at the code and haven't really been able to fish too much up. Strange thing is it used to work, and then it just stopped... but of course I don't know exactly when that happened.
  • Options
    Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but there is an error identified in Firebug:

uncaught exception: script.aculo.us requires the Prototype JavaScript framework >= 1.5.0
    Line 0
This discussion has been closed.