Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Quik Style Series

edited August 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hey everyone,

I've just started creating styles for Vanilla, and I'd like to showcase my first styles (series as you could say) called "Quik." All I've done is made the header a bit bigger, put in a nice colored background to spice up the look, and changed how the tabs' colors. Other than that, I haven't done anything else. I will be making complete re-edits for all the colors, but that will take a while.

Here's my first color in a long line of what's to come, Blue.

Download all the current themes in one package

Thanks, and enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Cool! Every day a new theme, even a simple one, is uploaded, I get a spring in my step.

-Andy
  • Options
    Sorry for the very, very long wait everyone! I've finally released the Black, Orange, and Purple variants of the theme.

Download and enjoy!

More variants may be on the way (such as white, yellow, green, brown, and many more)
  • Options
    Great work Renegade. It might be worth putting all of these themes into one packages well as the individual ones. It would make it very easy for an admin to download all the colours and then let users pick their own favourite colour for the forums :)
  • Options
    ^I haven't thought of that. I think I might as well! Download link in the first post now!
This discussion has been closed.