Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Ski Free

edited April 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I used to play this game constantly, so I was quite surprised to find a Win32 port of it. http://ski.ihoc.net/ I still have most of the original Entertainment Pack games along with this one--Entertainment packs 1, 2, and 4. Copied them from old computer to new four times now. Chips Challenge is the other favorite. What's your fave nostalgia game?

Comments

• I like the old Atari games like PacMan.
  • Dig Dug! Played that one on my dad's Commodore 128. Another fun one was a sweet biplane vertical scroller that you had to press fire and dive the plane at the same time to drop a bomn... made it hard to avoid crashing into the buildings you were bombing. And some hovercraft game that I just can't find... where the goal was to shoot a tower at the end of the level. Now that I think of it, it might have been the computer before that--a Tandy TRS-80
  • Thanks for this, btw.
This discussion has been closed.