Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Help me troubleshoot this problem

edited April 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, My name is Sadish and I have built several themes for WordPress. I support my theme consumers at http://wprocks.com/forums/ whenever people are not logged in, they see this at the top. // Saved Searches Table Structure $DatabaseTables['Notify'] = 'Notify'; $DatabaseColumns['Notify']['NotifyID'] = 'NotifyID'; $DatabaseColumns['Notify']['UserID'] = 'UserID'; $DatabaseColumns['Notify']['Method'] = 'Method'; $DatabaseColumns['Notify']['SelectID'] = 'SelectID'; $DatabaseColumns['Notify']['SelectID'] = 'SelectID'; ?> even when I enable or disable an extension, the same messages show up as a javascript alert. how do I solve this?

Comments

• Options
    There is a bug in the configuration manager that causes an extra ?> in some configuration files, so we just have to remove it.

Look in conf/database.php and remove the ?> before that block of code that you are seeing.
  • Options
    WallPhone That was exactly the problem. Words can not fully explain the gratitude but let me tell you "Thanks". Thanks Sadish
  • Options
    kudos for WallPhone!
  • Options
    I second that!
    (although he should upgrade to cordless :-)
  • Options
    his picture is of a cordless phone.... and yet his name: WallPhone... now I'm confused.
  • Options
    I've got a cordless that hangs on the wall... whats the problem?

I was shooting for a cross between that phone and a Merlin when I made the icon.

This discussion has been closed.