Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

BlogThis: submit button nonexistent

edited April 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi. I'm having a problem with BlogThis addon. When i'm login i can't find the submit button to post any comment in the blog page. Can someone explain me what happen? Thanx. Phebo.

Comments

• Options
    in the addon description says
    Where permission is granted (found in roles & permissions), a "blog this" or "unblog this" textlink can be found in the top right hand corner of any comment.
    check that you have enough permissions as a first attempt
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Ok. Now i understood what's happened. In few words i'll try to explain you the way to solve the same problem. When you upload and activate an addon, it doesn't be accessible immediately; For example, i uploaded and activated BlogThis addon but any textlinks couldn't be found in the top right hand corner of each comment (even if i was logged in with administrator user privileges. What i had to do is enter in the settings main menu and submenu user managment; choose the administrator user profile; then looking at the new addons' text lines, select them and.... magically the addons are ready. good luck Phebo
This discussion has been closed.