Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

So I clearly should not be running our forum...

edited May 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
but apparently i'm the only person in my community with the time to do so and now find myself 'in charge' of our web forum. currently i've got lipstickparty hosted on my person webspace dedicated to my professional website (still in development... dreamweaver is killing me). all of this is to say that i'm not very good at this stuff and regrettably/quite expectedly am having problems getting vanilla to do what i want it to do. 1. i cannot make any of the available text editors to work. either they don't show up at all or they make changes but vanilla simply ignores it and posts with the tags clearly visible (this also goes for the quote function). i've double and triple checked to see that html was permissioned on, which it is, but the tags persist. 2. the whisper to private message function doesn't have a delete option... but that's mentioned in the add-on's comments section so i guess it's a null point. 3. i am looking for some kind of profile picture add-on. 4. apparently i cant read see any threads i didnt make. this is a problem

Comments

• Options
    1. did you check the radio "html" formatting option in the formatters below your textbox?

2. ok

3. Is this what you need? There are a few bug fixes scattered throughout the thread, so be sure to catch those. (the creator hasn't fix it yet)

4. Has anyone else created threads? (just joking). Check your role's permissions perhaps.
This discussion has been closed.