Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

mysql error

For some reason, when users (including me, the admin) try to access my forum, it prompts for a login, then displays the following message after submitting login info: A fatal, non-recoverable error has occurred Technical information (for support personel): Error Message The connection to the database failed: Affected Elements MySQL.OpenConnection(); The error occurred on or near: Access denied for user 'your_vanilla_dat'@'localhost' (using password: YES) I haven't changed any mysql info since the very first time I set it up, and it was working just fine this morning. I don't know if it's a vanilla problem, or a problem w/ the database on the server. The access denied part leads me to believe that it's a server issue maybe? I'll be submitting a ticket to the hosting company, but was hoping maybe someone here could help me out in the meantime :) server runs on Linux mysql version: 4.1.22-standard-log php version: 4.4.7

Comments

This discussion has been closed.