Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

extraneous code in markup

phlipphlip New
edited May 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello, I have a working install of Vanilla. I started getting this extraneous code at the top of people.php, shows up in the markup above all the other markup... $Configuration['LAST_UPDATE'] = '1210266499'; $Configuration['DEFAULT_STYLE'] = '/vforum/themes/vanilla/styles/default/'; ?> There are two suspicious things I did right before I noticed this problem. 1) Installed a style called OSGM 2) Manually edited and re-uploaded my settings.php file. I had to do this because I had set the url in the admin app settings to myurl/index.php. This caused all kinds of problems. Edited the settins.php file and everything seemed ok yesterday, today noticed this extra code. Any help here? Thanks in advance! Phlip

Comments

• Figured out the issue- there was an extra '<?' in the settings.php file where it referenced the OSGM theme.
This discussion has been closed.