Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Friendly urls and Attachment extension problem

edited May 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have a problem using attachment and friendly urls extensions at same time. When I "forget" to put in a discussion topic. I get an error saying: Some problems were encountered but when I turn Friendly URL's and attachments ON. I don't get directed to the error message screen, I get redirected my website's error document. Do you know how solve it? Thanks

Comments

• I've seen this happen a couple times, haven't been able to duplicate it but never tried testing with Friendly URLs. To fix, try changing the Vanilla code like detailed here: Forced Category # 10. Then it should give the proper error message.
  • I have just tried it, now it shows correctly the warning of no topic written, but In the header it throws these errors too. Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/extensions/Attachments/default.php on line 703 Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$DiscussionID in /home/library/Vanilla/Vanilla.Control.DiscussionForm.php on line 125
This discussion has been closed.