Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

The next rev

edited September 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
With all the changes and updates and what not in the "Next rev", is there any chance we can get a definitive list of what you've added/changed/altered/whatever.

Not talking about the bug fixes, as they're mandatory ;-), more of the suggestions you've taken on board and all that malarky.

Will be nice to know what we can all look forward to.

Comments

• Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited September 2005
    Watch the changelog for new additions & enhancements.

Watch the resolved bug list for things that I've taken care of.

I plan on getting all of the serious bugs and most (if not all) of the minor bugs fixed for the next rev.

In those lists alone, there is so much to do that I haven't even really looked at the suggested enhancement list in a while.

Also, I don't have any idea when the next rev will come out. Normally my work on Vanilla comes in fits and bursts as I get free time away from other things. But I just bought a house and took possession yesterday. I worked on "work" all day today, and then spent all night tearing apart my new house. So, my order of priorities right now goes:

1. Work
    2. House
    3. Vanilla

... and there are boatloads of work to be done on the first two.
This discussion has been closed.