Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Need a little help.

edited July 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
On the "readme" file, it says "If you are creating a brand new installation of Vanilla, all you need to do is upload all of the Vanilla files to your server. Once you are finished uploading, browse to the web-accessible folder where Vanilla is installed and you will be presented with the installer."

I tried this on FreeWebs and it didn't work, so I assumed FreeWebs doesn't support Vanilla. So, does anyone know a website maker that supports Vanilla? And a friend told me Vanilla can't even be uploaded through a website; if that's the case, I'm completely lost.

Sorry, I'm not too good with this techy stuff.

Comments

• Options
    I doubt freewebs offer PHP and MySQL support and I'm not aware of any free hosters who do. You can find plenty of web hosts offering PHP and MySQL with a quick google - 1and1 or godaddy to name a couple depending where you're from.
This discussion has been closed.