Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

User Account photo gallery

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
How easy would it be to allow users to upload various photographs which can be viewed on their account page? (perhaps using lightbox) I have seen the Flickr extension, but thought users may prefer to upload their photos directly to their Vanilla account rather than create a Flickr account.

Comments

• Does anybody have any ideas, please? Thanks
  • You could probably start with the LightGallery extension and make it only display on the Account page.
  • Thanks jimw. I will have a look there...
  • Hi ! I start in PHP and i would like use the LightGallery extension in the same goal. But how make it only display on the Account page? Thanks.
  • Simple question: someone has succeed to create an album photos generator (with photos uploader) in account page (including with others extensions) like Facebook with Vanilla? Or it has never done? If yes, how? I find always topics with no real answers ("you can maybe doing..."). I don't ask someone make the work for me but i'm not an expert in PHP and a tutorial step-by-step would be welcome. Thanks. It is strange that no extension of this type has been developed. This is one of the last steps to transform Vanilla in a complete social network.
This discussion has been closed.