Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Can someone please install a theme for me?

Hi there, I'm having trouble installing the Cloud 6 Theme onto my forum and it isn't working and is stressing me. Its difficult and wrecking my forum. Could someone please install it for me? OR give me really deatiled instructions to place it on. The instructions i've been gvien don't work!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Could you tell us the errors you get and/or provide a link to your forum?
  • Options
    There arn't any errors, i just do know how to put the skin onto my forum, i need more detail instructions http://theoriginalists.110mb.com/newsdiscussion
  • Options
    First you have to contact your host for fixing the sessions problem!
    Then Cloud6 is a style, try to drop the files in a 'cloud6' folder, that you'll create in your theme folder. Then you'll have to select it from the settings area.
    Now if you have problems again, try to describe what you tried, what you thought it would happen, and what happened. This will help us helping you.
  • Options
    cloud6 is a style for the Vanilla default theme. This makes things easier.

0. Copy the unzipped cloud6 folder into: /themes/vanilla/styles/
    1. Go to the Settings tab.
    2. Click on Themes & Styles under Options in the left hand panel.
    3. Make sure vanilla is selected as the default theme.
    4. Use the pop-up menu to select your cloud6 style (you should see this and "default"; the picture shows my forum's style).
    5. Check the box "Apply this style to all users"
    6. Save your changes.
This discussion has been closed.