Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Extensions keep turning themselves off

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
as of this afternoon, all my extensions keep disabling themselves. when i open the forum, all i see is the basic vanilla page, with this line at the top; include($Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH']."Mootools/appendix.php"); the first time it happened, mootools was actually the only extension still enabled. now i cannot seem to enable any of them. they turn on OK, but reloading the forum turns them all off again. can anyone help?

Comments

• I am having the same problem with a site. Going to try modifying the configuration per http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/8316/cant-activate-extensions/#Item_0
  • I am not sure if this is the same problem... but the extensions.php in the config folder is getting wiped clean of all information. It requires a re upload of the file from my computer to restore the extensions, but still does not solve the problem of why it is getting wiped. Is there an extension that has read/write access to that file that has a bug in it or something besides the core code? I don't know PHP all that well and just don't have the time to sort through that many lines of code. Thanks
  • shinseijoshinseijo New
    edited September 2008
    That happened to me last year. You may need to clean house in your extension settings php file. I took out some old lines that had been written by extensions that I no longer had installed. You could also try to uninstalling Mootools, then delete the lines added by MooTools to your extensions.php, then re-install. It worked for me then.
This discussion has been closed.