Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Supersticky and Sticky

edited July 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
First thing - sorry for my bad english ;) I was thinking about that supersticky thing I saw at some other discussions and here is what I would need: - 2 labels called "sticky" and "supersticky" - sticky discussions appear at the top position in their category but act like normal discussions at the discussions page (but marked as "sticky") - supersticky discussions appear at the top postion in their category AND the discussions page I tried the extension David, but all it does is to hide sticky discussion from the discussions page and that's not what I want. Is there any chance someone can write such an extension?

Comments

• Options
    Nothing? :(
  • Options
    I like that idea! Anybody have any thoughts of making this happen??
  • Options
    I like the idea that an admin can choose which stickies to be displayed in the whole discussion pages. This way the main discussion page doesn't have 6+ stickies displayed.. this is unnecessary.
  • Options
    Some of that can be done using David.
  • Options
    lipa thanks. David did the job thanks.
This discussion has been closed.