Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Sign in Problem

edited July 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I just installed vanilla component to my website. When I clicked Sign in on "Not signed in (Sign In)", there was error message:

Notice: Undefined index: adf6ed6979f0bf325493ebae45630f5d in home/vanilla/library/People/People.Class.Joomla10x.Authenticator.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in home/vanilla/library/People/People.Class.Joomla10x.Authenticator.php on line 41

and when I forced to sign in by entering my un/psswrd for Joomla, there was error message:

Some problems were encountered
The requested user could not be found.

But if I tried to sign in by vanilla module, it worked. Anyone could help me, please? I'm not a programmer, I'm just plain person who've been trying to provide forum for our community. Please visit my website at ndtfolks.com and come in to NDT Forum menu to get a view of problem. I will appreciate your help. Thank you.

Comments

• I have the same problem. Did you ever get yours resolved? Thanks, Tim
  • Unfortunately I have to ask for a new password every day cause I can't login on these forums.
    When I login with the previous password I obtain no errors but I can't do anything.