Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Styles disappear once logged in

edited August 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I'm trying to switch over to Vanilla from phpBB for one of my clients' sites. When I first installed phpBB for their project I didn't realise how badly written it was. I've got Vanilla working (a really simple process, thanks) but I'm having an issue with stylesheets disappearing. As soon as I log it returns me to the home page but it is unstyled. If I look at the source, I can see that the paths have disappeared and it says only <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/vanilla.css" media="screen" /> Sorry if I've not provided enough info but as soon as I know what is needed I'll provide it.

Comments

• Thought this might be useful too: <?php // Application Settings $Configuration['SETUP_TEST'] = '1'; $Configuration['APPLICATION_PATH'] = '/home/ideal/public_html/ldev/sam/ri5/fivum/'; $Configuration['DATABASE_PATH'] = '/home/ideal/public_html/ldev/sam/ri5/fivum/conf/database.php'; $Configuration['LIBRARY_PATH'] = '/home/ideal/public_html/ldev/sam/ri5/fivum/library/'; $Configuration['EXTENSIONS_PATH'] = '/home/ideal/public_html/ldev/sam/ri5/fivum/extensions/'; $Configuration['LANGUAGES_PATH'] = '/home/ideal/public_html/ldev/sam/ri5/fivum/languages/'; $Configuration['THEME_PATH'] = '/home/ideal/public_html/ldev/sam/ri5/fivum/themes/vanbook/'; $Configuration['DEFAULT_STYLE'] = '/sam/ri5/fivum/themes/vanilla/styles/default/'; $Configuration['WEB_ROOT'] = '/sam/ri5/fivum/'; $Configuration['BASE_URL'] = 'http://ldev.idealwebsites.co.uk/sam/ri5/fivum/'; $Configuration['FORWARD_VALIDATED_USER_URL'] = 'http://ldev.idealwebsites.co.uk/sam/ri5/fivum/'; $Configuration['SUPPORT_EMAIL'] = 'sam@idealwebsites'; $Configuration['SUPPORT_NAME'] = 'sam@idealwebsites'; $Configuration['APPLICATION_TITLE'] = 'Ri Fivum'; $Configuration['BANNER_TITLE'] = 'Ri Fivum'; $Configuration['COOKIE_DOMAIN'] = 'ldev.idealwebsites.co.uk'; $Configuration['COOKIE_PATH'] = '/sam/ri5/fivum/'; $Configuration['SETUP_COMPLETE'] = '1'; ?>
  • When you add a style have you tried clicking 'apply this to all users'?
  • Yeah I did try that and nothing happened, however now that I've installed and applied a different theme everything seems to work.
This discussion has been closed.