Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Joining the Team

edited August 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I would hope that this is the right place to post this. I was looking for an Open-Source forum solution when I found Vanilla. I installed it to my web server and think it's great. It's a lot different then most of the other options I've tried out, and now I'd like to help out. I am a Web Designer with about 5 years experience in Digital Artwork, Themes, XHTML/CSS, and Web Graphics. I'm currently in the midst of making my portfolio in which I'll display all of my work, or I would post a link here. I feel I can bring something to the team and really help out. I would be most efficient working on the more Design-oriented aspect, as I don't know PHP, but I can learn. If you need to see some of my work or want to talk, my contact information is below. MSN: joshuasommer@live.com

Comments

• Options
    Great stuff - well the best way to start getting involved would just be to hang around this place and maybe work on a few extensions and see where it takes you...
This discussion has been closed.