Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

MakeItSimpleTextFormatter caused problems

edited August 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
One of my forum members asked me to add this extension. When I enabled it, I got the error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '&', expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /homepages/25/d162092967/htdocs/estivate/extensions/MakeItSimpleTextFormatter/default.php on line 35 and no forum. So I removed the files from the extention folder, and I have my forum back, and the extension is not showing in the settings, but I get a header message of Warning: main(/homepages/25/d162092967/htdocs/estivate/extensions/MakeItSimpleTextFormatter/default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/25/d162092967/htdocs/estivate/conf/extensions.php on line 12 Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/homepages/25/d162092967/htdocs/estivate/extensions/MakeItSimpleTextFormatter/default.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /homepages/25/d162092967/htdocs/estivate/conf/extensions.php on line 12 at the top of my forum page. How can I remove this extension cleanly and get back to my lovely forum?

Comments

• Options
    http://lussumo.com/community/discussion/8566/how-to-fix-confextensionsphp-errors/#Item_0 seems to have the answer.
This discussion has been closed.