Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Guestsignin

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I installed the module guest sign in and when allready subscribed and try to sign in, I get sent to people.php Can someone help me fix this? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    It doesn't show anything if you are already signed in... if you aren't signed in, then it should add the sign in form on the left-hand side.
  • Options
    Yeah I know its not supposed to show the form if I am signed in. The problem is when I am not logged and I try to sign in, I get sent to people.php
  • Options
    The wierd thing is I have no language loader extension. I have noticed though there is an error window that popsup when I select a new extension to be used. And it refers to the the language loader extension and "dont edit this block".

Where is the language loader extension supposed to be? isnt it the same as all the other extensions that are stored in the extensions folder?

When you refer to: <? changed to <?php, you mean in what file?
This discussion has been closed.