Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

CSS Issue: Random Linebreak

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hey guys, I've been working on a style of my own for Vanilla as of late and seem to have come across a problem I can't seem to solve even with my CSS expertise! I basically have a random white linebreak displaying on the top discussion. This is regardless of wether or not I am logged in. I'm using Firebug in Firefox but can't see this linebreak anywhere in the code! On IE7 it displays just below the last discussion. I just can't seem to pinpoint where it's being generated from. I'm using the default Vanilla style as a base for my own and haven't really had to change much. It's just a matter of formatting really. I must say though while I'm at it, Vanilla rawks my boat! The flexibility when it comes to customisation is awesome! Props to all the developers and everyone that's helping out with this project. I've provided a screenshot of my problem below. You can see the linebreak just above the discussion title labelled "Wow! It looks amazing" I'd appreciate any help I could get. Many thanks in advance. :) http://thedesignministry.com/imagehost/endlesstears_screener.jpg

Comments

• edited September 2008
    I finally managed to find out where the linebreak was after so long! It's the last line in the CSS code as outlined below;

html>body #Content .ContentInfo.Bottom .PageInfo { border-top: 1px solid #fff; }
    Just in case anyone may come across this problem in the future :)
  • Thanks for the sharing the solution, much appreciated :)

P.S. Love the minimal look of the forum style!
  • Thanks a lot for your comment Stash. It's looking much more slicker in it's current state ;) I'll keep you posted when I finally launch my site.
This discussion has been closed.