Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Account Pictures: Problem when uploading

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've just installed this addon and I'm having this issue when uploading an image from my admin account:
After I try to upload, it fails and prints this:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/bd000528/public_html/foro/uploads/AccountPictures/a0c941ca5f6d27efb1008e61f473813f.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bd000528/public_html/foro/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpKnfnYR' to '/home/bd000528/public_html/foro/uploads/AccountPictures/a0c941ca5f6d27efb1008e61f473813f.jpg' in /home/bd000528/public_html/foro/library/Framework/Framework.Class.Uploader.php on line 113

All files are there, I don't know what or where to look.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I resolved this issue, guys! I created folders uploads and AccountPictures and now everything is working fine.
  • Options
    Please could you let me know what you did to fix this? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.