Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Vote Add-On: Anyone have any advice?

edited September 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I have downloaded and attempted to use the VanillaVote add-on, but I've had some difficulty getting it to work, despite reading through the comments, updates, etc forum. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how get it working? I would love to implement this on my forum...Any advice is very much appreciated...Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I get these Warnings after I've followed the instructions: Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 98 Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 108 Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 108 Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 133 Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 143 Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. in /Users/laurenyoung/Sites/vanilla/extensions/VanillaVoting/default.php on line 143 Any suggestions? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.