Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Tinymce text color does not work

edited February 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
It is shown in the preview, but as soon as I submit. The color is no longer there. Can someone help?

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm, having similar problems here; in fact, most of the formatting doesn't show once the comment is posted: <ul> and <ol> show no bullet or number, etc... Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.
  • Options
    can you check on your forum's database the format type of the comments?
  • Options
    edited October 2008
    miquel, thanks for your reply; I'm no pro with databases but from what I see, I believe it's varchar(20) (collation is utf8_general_ci).
    Is there anything there that I should change?

- - -
    EDIT: just changed the format to varchar 255 for a try and it still doesn't work.

EDIT2!: tried FCKeditor and getting the same results :-P

EDIT3: HA! Partly fixed it; seems it has to do with the CSS of the theme I'm using (Blogger).

Best,
    Ben
  • Options
    Hello If I give a text in the Tinymce editor, this is not given in the colour... Has also found the mistake... Since then in the data bank the text formatting is not right... How can one change this, so that he stores the right text formatting in the data bank??? LG Nicole