Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

CSS problems with IE?

edited October 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I’ve just created a forum and have overwritten the original vanilla/theme/styles/default with custom css and images. The design is still a bit in progress and it looks great in firefox, however when I view it with internet explorer there are a couple of glitches. Something is wrong on the discussions page where it indicates the # to # of # posts. It sits too low, then duplicates itself vertically down the right side of the page. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix it? http://go2helo.com/Forum/

Comments

• Options
    I did not even try to look at it with IE but having both "display: inline" and "float: left" for this paragraph seems overweight.
  • Options
    What you are describing was very similar to a bug that happened in the core vanilla, but I can't seem to find it. I think the fix was to set no wrap or something... it was caused by the words being short enough to fall into the gap and float up into it.
This discussion has been closed.