Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Inline Image problems

edited October 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi all, New user. I've installed the latest 'attachments' add-on. Everything was fine, click on the link to the file and it opened. I installed the inline image add-on, and it now shows a rectangle with the red X where the image should be. I removed it, added jquery and thickbox, then put the inline image add-on back in the mix and I get the same thing. It seems like it's unaware of where the attachments reside? Is there somewhere aside from where I designated the path to store the attachments in the attachments add-on, that tells the inline image add-on where to find them?

Comments

• Options
    any help?
  • Options
    It took some hunting around in the community threads, but I "think" changing the definitions.php file from ANSI to UTF-8 resolved my issue, and/or installing the 1.4 version of the InlineImages add-on. I was only able to find this in the community area, not the add-ons directory. Would be great if it was added/updated over to the add-ons list. Thanks to Stash for supplying it. Cheers, Wig
This discussion has been closed.