Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Add-ons compatibility. Vanilla experts, help please.

edited October 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi. I have this new installation, and I need some additional functionality, yet I encounter add-ons incompatibility. I have problems and I hope you can help me solve them. Here are the problems: 1. I need WYSIWYG 2. I need to give users possibility to attach images in comments 3. I need to enable quotes The the first problem is solved with TinyMCE. But this extension does not solve problem 2, and is incompatible with Quotations and Quote text add-ons. Please help. How do I solve these. Additional problem arrives when I turn off TinyMCE, and all comments go with HTML tags, instead of formatting. If you could tell me how to make all comments HTML formatted, rather than full of tags, I would also be grateful. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I believe the FCK Editor extension is supported by AjaxQuote, or there's a version of AjaxQuote floating around...
This discussion has been closed.