Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Creating a Generic File Icon

edited November 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've seen a few comments in this forum regarding creating a file icon to replace the "Preview Unavailable" text. While I haven't gotten into creating anything which will display an icon by file type, here is how I created a generic file icon for everything that isn't thumbed. Step 1) _default.css Add the following lines at the end of the ".ItemThumb a" code block: background-image: url(../fileicon.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; --note that you could also probably put your fileicon.jpg art in the same directory and then hide it in _config.xml, but I just chose to put it one level up -- Step 2) index.php Change line 664 from ."Preview Unavailable" to ."" Step 3) Make your "fileicon.jpg" file In Photoshop (or similar) create a 100px X 100px image with a color value of #F5F9FF. Add whatever you'd like to have represent your file icon art, save, and then upload to the location defined in Step 1. Voila.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.