Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Wrapping Vanilla in Page Design

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
edited November 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi all, I'd like to wrap my vanilla installation into a certain page design. As i saw from the ~/themes/ directory, there is no master file above those like an index.php. So starting styling around with css expecially for vanilla is not want i want todo as i already have page design, were i just want to get vanilla into the content area. Header, Footer and some parts like modules i'll copy over from my static html page. Can someone help me which file would be the best to wrap a copy of my master-page HTML Code around vanilla but still provide forum URLs and vanilla core running in the foreground. I think iconbuffet.com did that too. Thanx for help Stefan
  • VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla

Comments

• Have a look at /themes/foot.php, head.php, menu.php. Those files will allow you to do whatever you want. Note that for the login/registration pages they are different, their files are like /themes/people_foot.php and people_banner.php
    Hope that helps
  • phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    Hi Subjunk, Thanx. I'll gotta dig into these..
    • VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Cool, any specific questions feel free to ask as always
This discussion has been closed.