Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

IPB 2.1.0 converter

Any sign of one of these being made? I'm completely uneducated to make something like this... I tried to downgrade 2.1.0 down to 2.0.4... that gave problems.... I then tried to convert the already flawed 2.0.4 to phpBB 2.0.17 or w/e it is... that just perpetuated the already existant problem... I'm really not in the know to do this myself, lol.

Comments

• Options
    I say this a lot, but if you can get me a copy of an ipb 2.1 database and preferably access to the forum itself i'll see if i can get round to making one. This seems to be the most problematic conversion. You'll have to bug the hell out of me though.
  • Options
    edited September 2005
    A clean 2.1 database? By clean, I mean... as if the forums were just set up.
  • Options
    I would suggest some data if you could. Then mini cvan have a play around with it and get it working in a real world situtation.
  • Options
    what nathan said. I could get a clean one myself. I'd need a used one to know it was working right. If the passwords arent encrypted its in your users best interests to delete them all. Otherwise leave them there so i can work out what encryption (or if you can tell me that'd be good) theyre using so i know if i can port them or not.
  • Options
    Do you just need a copy of the SQL file? I can get you that if you want. Just give me the details of what you need....
  • Options
    just a sqldump of the database is fine. preferably uploaded to somewhere i can wget it.
  • Options
    minisweeper, i'd love to give you a copy of my IPB 2.0.4 DB if the offer stands. Just let me know. Thanks! stuboo P.S. I'm so pissed off at IPB right now I could spit. They've got tons of extra crap that most of my members don't use or need and Google is having trouble indexing it - a problem I've not been able to solve.
  • Options
    Um, yeah sure. if you wanna dump it and upload it somewhere i'll grab it and take a peek. Is there an existing 2.0.4-phpbb converter?
This discussion has been closed.