Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to group Categories

edited December 2008 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello, i want to group categories like: Alcoholics - Categorie Beer - Categorie Wine Food - Categorie Bread - Categorie Meat etc. How can i do that? I dont want Subcategories. Just Groupheaders... thank you

Comments

• Options
    Not possible?
  • Options
    Alcoholics - Beer Alcoholics- Wine Food - Bread Food - Meat etc.
  • Options
    hehe, nice :-) but i want to group it visually. So i need some space between the groups. A large list is not very user friendly.
  • Options
    yeah I believe that we need this addons. someone can make this extensions.
  • Options
    Yes, really! But until an extension will be released is there a way to do it manually? Also it would help to color the categories differntly. The extension "Color Categroies" didnt work? How can i do that manually?? thank you
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    color categories same me too, I think that is older version less 1.1.5a
  • Options
    I had started working on such an extension many months ago and then stopped when the SubCategories extension was completed. It does work for me. In fact, I have it working on my forum. I'll take a look at the code and ensure it works with the new version of Vanilla. Check out the Categories page and see if that does what you want.
  • Options
    Subcategorie can set color code and special setting for right member?
This discussion has been closed.