Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Account Pictures : existing but not showing pictures

edited January 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Good evening, I've installed a Vanilla forum and some extensions for a couple of days. Everything works perfectly. Amongst the extensions I've installed, there is Account Pictures. I ran the installation step by step, as it is told (copying the folder, activating the extension, determining an upload folder and making it writable). It seems to work, but the uploaded pictures just aren't displayed, neither on the Personal Informations page, nor on the comments pages, even after having my navigator's cache emptied. I checked : the wanted pictures are copied on the server, their sizes are correct and the correct path/filenames are copied in the "user icon" field of the Personal Informations page. So, the extension did its job well but the user icons aren't exploited and I can't see why. I also checked : entering manually an image web adress in the "user icon" field (such as an imageshack link) works entirely and perfectly. Is there something I forgot during the install/configuring of the Account Pictures extension? Thanks, Germain

Comments

• edited January 2009
    ok, auto-answer

I've just noticed that requirement on the extension page :
    Requires Vanilla 1.1.2 with the Default Vanilla Theme 3 theme
    My forum uses a modified Organic theme, it may come from here. May someone lock or delete my discussion, I'm feeling ashamed? ^^