Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How do i delete discussions?

edited January 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i can't find anywhere that i can delete the discussions'

Comments

• When you are in the discussion, look on the left. There is a menu with controls including delete. You must be logged in as a user that has delete privileges to use it (like an admin or moderator)
  • edited January 2009
    wait i found it' it's inside the discussion in the side panal as delete discussion' but i still have quite a few things which i want to do and i need your help' i want to remove the discussions tab and only let people enter the catagory' except the admins and so on' and also we need bigger avaters' if it's possible' and multi-line signitures' and the person which dropped the comment more info on him' and also if we could have an extension for' most users online' then the forum will be almost completed' also' an easy to use extension' sort of like to' manage friends and foes' then the forum will be complete' and thank you for the free software' it's great' i'm spoiling my self with :D' thanks sub
  • nuff apostrophes? are they on special offer?
  • edited January 2009

This discussion has exceeded its allocated apostrophe count, please try again...

(Edit: Missing apostrophe is intentional)
  • DaRkXRiDeR, glad to see you enjoy the software :)
    If you look up the top of this page you will see a link "Vanilla Add-ons". If you click that link you will be able to search through the extensions, there are a lot of them and I'm sure they will do most things you want.
    As for multi-line signatures, I posted about that earlier today. I gave some code you can patch onto the Signatures extension to make it support line breaks. Hope that helps.
  • Oh and lol mini and sir!