Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Digg theme problem. Forum throws an error

I downloaded and applied the Digg theme to my Forums and know it is throwing an error. Not being a php guru can someone possible give me some ideas about what might be wrong? Is this a permissions issue? Also what would I have to do to reapply my old theme? Is there a file that I can edit? I followed the instructions to a T provided. Here is the error that I am getting Fatal error: Call to undefined method PeopleSession::GetCsrfValidationKey() in D:\Hosting\3111413\html\forums\themes\Digg\menu.php on line 10 Thanks for any input you might be able to offer. fish

Comments

• Are you using Vanilla version 1.1.4 with this theme? If yes, you need to upgrade to the latest version 1.1.5a for the theme to work. Meanwhile, you can reset to an earlier theme by renaming the Digg theme folder in your account. Remember to go to settings and set the theme properly to default 'vanilla' after you get access again.