Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wow! this is strange... Admin can't view discussions...

edited February 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I can view all discussions when logged in as any other user, or even when not logged in. I checked permissions, but all settings seem correct. The last thing I did... that I can remember was to delete all categories except General. So, I'm down to one category, with all discussions in that category... yep they all are there. But, as I said when I login as Admin, primarily to manage sticky, I get no discussions. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    Does the admin has the permission to view the general category?
  • Options
    Yep (I just double checked) and the 'funny' thing about it... when I'm in as normal user, I can see all discussions, I open a discussion and leave it up then signout. As a guest (not signed in) I can see the discussions, so I open one up. With the discussion open I login as admin, I still see the open discussion, and in fact can edit, sticky, etc the discussion. But, soon as I click back to discussions, I get 'No discussions found'. Very strange...
  • Options
    Got is solved... I simply went back in and enable categories, added a second category, uncheck hide category, etc. Finally, everything started showing up a usual. Thanks for the input.