Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Change few class names

edited February 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello, I want to integrate vanilla forum in a website which is integrally developped in PHP. I've got a problem : the website has already two classes called User and ErrorManager. I can't change these classes name in the website because we are a lot of developpers to work on it. How can I do without change the name of User and ErrorManager in Vanilla sources ? Otherwise, I want to mix the website authentication with vanilla forum authentication module. If I do that, Do i must republish the sources of the forum ? Because I'm not sure to understand the use of GPL license. (there are some websites which use a modified version of vanilla and they didn't publish their sources. Is it legal ?) Thanks for your answers Georges

Comments

• Options
    Since PHP doesn't have namespaces yet. This is a tough one to solve.

One application will have to be changed. If you change it on the Vanilla side, many of the available add-ons might not work.