Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I need instructions for dummies...

ok, i've downloaded the files. i've unziped them, i've uploaded them to webs.com where i have an account as an html only site. the instructions on what to do next make no sense, and every time i click on the pages it just shows a lot of html... can someone tell me in plain english what to do next??? thx, ~V

Comments

• Options
    You need a host which is capable of running PHP and hosting a mysql database.
  • Options
    Yes, as Minisweeper said. Vanilla is not static HTML, it is written in PHP and you need an account on a web host that can understand PHP.
  • Options
    uh.... so which web host do you recommend that is free?
  • Options
    [thanks]Lol, try 000webhosting.com (I believe) and to get a free domain go to do.tk[/thanks] I hope it helps
  • Options
    ok i got an account, so i have to upload every file. do they have to stay in folders that have the same titles that they're in now, or can they all just be in the same folder?