Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Wiki Integration tool

edited May 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hello Friends of Vanilla- We just updated the Vanilla Software from 1.1.2 to 1.1.7 that worked successfully, BUT, the previous Vanilla installation had a component that integrated the Vanilla forum with the Media Wiki package to control editorial access to the wiki via the forum of known users. I forget what that component was, but since moving to 1.1.7, I am locked out of my admin account on the wiki even though I can login to the Vanilla forum. What is that integration tool or add on component that obviously needs to be updated as well? We will need to take care of this before updating the Media Wiki software. Thanks for your help!! Rob

Comments

• Options
    Hello Again- I believe we found the missing piece. At first I thought we were looking for a Vanilla extension. Indeed, there is one that apparently accomplishes the integration though it appears rather dated. On the other hand, working from the wiki side, there is an extension for Media Wiki designed for our purpose. For future reference, the link is enclosed here. http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Vanilla_Authentication Enjoy, Rob