Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Help with table names

edited May 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I need to tell Vanilla to look for cscart_users=>user_id instead of LUM_User=>UserID How can i do this? I have tried editing several lines of code, and keep running into glitches. No one has responded to me in a long time, so i don't even know if I an be see by others. I would like a "i don't know" to make sure my postings can be seen. Also, to the creator of these forums, if you are interested and willing to help me customize this to point to the proper databases there is pay in it for you.

Comments

• You can't make just one field in the table mappings reference a different table than the other fields in the same table. In other words, Vanilla can't pull user information from multiple tables. If you want to override the "Users" table name to "cscart_users", you must duplicate the complete structure of the "Users" table.

Have a look at appg/database.php
    - $DatabaseTables is a map of the tables Vanilla uses. The values represent the actual MySQL table and the keys are used internally by Vanilla (ie: don't change them).
    - $DatabaseColumns is a multi-dimensional map of the fields for each DatabaseTable. The values represent the actual MySQL field name and the keys should not change.

You do NOT want to make changes to this file directly. Add any overrides you wish to make in your conf/database.php file.