Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Cannot Access Globals / Application Settings, and cannot change Registeration Settings

edited May 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Basically thats the whole problem in the topic. [-] When I try and access application settings, it just fwds me to the discussions page. I have all my admin permissions set up, have no clue what the deal is. [-] When I try to change registration settings, it does the same thing. Also page appears without styling sometimes. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I couldn't find anyone else mentioning this. 0_o

Comments

• -_-;; woe is me
  • I have still been able to manage without this, but can someone at least post a copy of their conf/settings so I can at least manually enter in some of the parameters that are currently missing, since I have never started using some of them?
  • Could you please whisper to me the contents of your conf/settings.php file and the full URL to your installation?