Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Updated wordpress integration

edited May 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I tried to integrate vanilla and wordpress by following the instructions on this page: http://lussumo.com/docs/doku.php?id=vanilla:integration:wordpress It didn't work. I can log in via wordpress. I can reset my password. After doing so I can log in with with Wordpress and Vanilla. However! After I log in with Wordpress I can't login with or to Vanilla anymore. This query in People.Class.WordpressAuthenticator.php returns 0 results. // Retrieve matching username/password values $s = $this->Context->ObjectFactory->NewContextObject($this->Context, 'SqlBuilder'); $s->SetMainTable('User', 'u'); $s->AddJoin('Role', 'r', 'RoleID', 'u', 'RoleID', 'inner join'); $s->AddSelect(array('UserID', 'Name', 'Password'), 'u'); $s->AddSelect('PERMISSION_SIGN_IN', 'r'); $s->AddWhere('u', 'Name', '', $Username, '='); $s->AddWhere('u', 'Password', '', md5($Password), '=', 'and', '', 1, 1); $s->AddWhere('u', 'Password', '', $Password, '=', 'or'); $s->EndWhereGroup(); Any idea how I can modify that to work with the latest version of Wordpress? Thanks.

Comments