Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

My Vanilla

ObiObi
edited October 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi All

I've hacked away at the vanilla css and I've come up with this, Any feedback you could give me would be great.

Sofar I've only tested on the Mac.

Cheerio

Comments

• Options
    Oh man, here was I thinking my theme was coming along nicely and then yours pops up and it's fantastic. I'm going back to the drawing board.
  • Options
    edited October 2005
    Looks good, now get to work on that signin page ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2005
    that's really good. clean and fresh looking, like it a lot. i definitely need to get to work on one!
  • Options
    Would you make it publically available? I would love to use that theme as a basis for my design.
  • Options
    That is very cool!
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    looking very nice.
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the positive feedback. I've still got alot to do but the final look is almost there. I'll get on to that sign up page next, i completly forgot about that. (Cheers Stuart) As for making it public, I'll finnish it first then see. But I cant see why not. :-) Giving is good right! Thanks again peeps.
  • Options
    Giving is VERY good. :P
  • Options
    My two cents: the mouseover green on the top tabs is a bit too bright for my taste. I'd prefer it to be closer to the link mouseover color.

Other than that, it looks great!
  • Options
    /me agrees with dknowles, you should make the green on the tab mouse over bit darker and perhaps you should border them also, would wrap them tighter. Other than that, I'll give it Bitey approval of tasty.
  • Options
    Very nice! should definately release it ;-) vanilla needs more themes.
  • Options
    I keep looking at this style and getting jealous. Especially since I have my style on here. I need to do some hard work on this.
This discussion has been closed.