Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Pre-Moderation: Comment approval and Discussion Approval messages display wrong

edited August 2009 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Browser/OS: Firefox 3.0.13 on Mac OS X 10.5.8 with Vanilla 1.1.8

Level: Defect/PHP notices

Hi all,
I'm running a test server with Pre-Modification add-on. After posting comment, user gets messaging saying "Thank You!" and the wait until "approved by a moderator." Unfortunately, the page display looks bad... as the

[body id="ExtensionPage" ]

I'm using [ and ] above to display it and XXXXXXX for the URL prefixes below

doesn't pick up any of the custom CSS that is with my modified theme (based on Bushido's fixed width Vanilla). The defects in page display include the following: No top Nav Tabs, Resized header image, and changed "Start a new discussion" text.

The code is derived from

./extensions/PreModeration/default.php lines 32-34 and build up of code from same file in lines 280-310... going out to ./exensions.php

I'm getting no Header, BannerTitle, Navbar, TabOn div id, classes, etc.

./conf/settings.php is correctly set up and everything else works. All of the other pages and forms are fine with one exception:

I'm getting the following two error messages in the Pre-Moderation APPROVE window in Settings:

Notice: Undefined variable: Context in /home6/askthec2/public_html/artseducation/socmed/extensions/PreModeration/ThemeFiles/premoderation_form.php on line 28

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home6/askthec2/public_html/artseducation/socmed/extensions/PreModeration/ThemeFiles/premoderation_form.php on line 28

AND in the Pre-Moderation DENY

Notice: Undefined variable: Context in /home6/askthec2/public_html/artseducation/socmed/extensions/PreModeration/ThemeFiles/premoderation_form.php on line 52

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home6/askthec2/public_html/artseducation/socmed/extensions/PreModeration/ThemeFiles/premoderation_form.php on line 52

What can I do to help this essential add-on to work with the theme CSS and build a properly formatted PostBackAction=CommentApproval?

TNX DDF

Comments

• OK, did I do something wrong here? Is this posted in the wrong place? Can someone at least give me a direction to move forward on this?

Other people are using Pre-moderation?