Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Google Indexing my vanilla forums

edited September 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
Hi all i have installed vanilla 2 and its awesome, the problem that i have now is that when i search for my site in google i got the following:

The server returned the following response: %s; BTS8OOBQSL6J; Are you sure you want to proceed? Okay; Cancel ...

Do you have any idea how to remove this?

Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2009
    I don't think it's an actual error. It's more of an error template to be used to display php errors via javascript.

If you remove the html you may throw some javascript errors from time to time.

To a certain extent Google likes to find permanent copy on the page, as opposed to ever-changing content (ie. discussion list), on which to base it's results. I think this error copy needs to be changed to remove all text and write it entirely in the js. The only thing that should be printed in the source is the actual php error.