Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Deleted posts, users and forum

edited September 2009 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8
When i deleted posts in a category its still ocunted for int the category statistics. "General 1" even if there is no discussions in the forum. How do i make it reset?

Is there any way to delete a user or is the only solution to ban them?

How do i delete the whole forum since i obviously have to begin from the start? -_-

Comments

• Options
    On a similar note, for Vanilla1 I wanted to delete a category and all discussions inside but was only allowed to move the discussions to a different category. I resorted to simply hiding the category for everyone and pretending it never existed, but maybe a better solution can be provided for Vanilla2?
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    i get:
    Notice: Undefined index: page in /home/a3076355/public_html /themes/tbl/comments.php on line 79

When trying to delete my own post as admin. I cant delete posts or replies to posts eventhough im admin and have the right to. I dont have "show deleted posts" selected.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    And when trying to log out after that error i get:
    ErrPostBackKeySignOutInvalid

did i eff up something? .-.
  • Options
    argh, why cant i get rid of the line 79 error? I've uninstalled all plugins and it's still there.
  • Options
    nvm if i bothered to to learn how to read id see it was the theme that screw things up.